- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of individuals and the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) (Journal of Laws EU No. 119, p. 1) - also known as "GDPR";
- the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000);
- the Telecommunications Act of July 16, 2004
(Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1907, as amended);
- the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services
(Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219, as amended).
Who Is The Administrator of My Data?
- The data administrator is Syndicai Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warszawa at ul. Chmielna 9, 00-021 Warszawa, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Warszawa-Śródmieście in Warszawa, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000865681 ("Administrator").
- You can contact the Administrator regarding the protection of your personal data by email at the following address: email@example.com or by post sent to the address of the Administrator's seat, i.e. Syndicai Sp. z o.o. ul. Chmielna 9, 00-021 Warszawa.
What Are The Rules Governing the Storage of My Personal Data?
We respect the trust that Users have placed in us. As part of processing the personal data of users, we attach additional importance to the fact that this data is processed in a safe, reliable, lawful and transparent manner for the User.
These arethe most important principles we follow:
- We collect personal data to the minimum extent necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected
- The purposes of collecting User data are clearly defined and based on legal provisions - we do not process data in a manner inconsistent with these purposes
- We care about the timeliness and ccuracy of personal data and immediately respond to any requests for correcting or updating personal data;
- We support the right of Users to access and amend their personal data;
- We also support Users' rights to delete personal data, withdraw consent, limit processing, transfer data and to object to data processing, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated data processing, including profiling;
- We limit the storage of personal data in accordance with applicable law, only to the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data is collected, unless there are events that may prolong the period of data storage;
- We protect personal data against loss, unauthorized access, accidental loss or alteration, and other unlawful forms of processing;
- If personal data must be disclosed to other entities, it is done in a secure, contractually secured manner and in accordance with applicable law.
How Is My Data Protected?
Syndicai Sp. z o.o. takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against unauthorized or inappropriate access or use, as well as against accidental destruction, loss or violation of integrity. The principle of ensuring security guided us during the design of our IT infrastructure, designing standards and business practice. Our security procedures include, in particular: security of access, backup system, monitoring, review and maintenance, management of security incidents.
As part of ensuring the security of personal data processed, we take into account:
- confidentiality - we will protect your data from accidental disclosure to third parties
- integrity - we will protect your data against unauthorized modification;
- availability - we will provide authorized persons access to your data if necessary.
Your personal data may be processed by third parties only if such entities undertake to provide the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data processing and to keep such data confidential. Each employee of the Administrator with access to personal data has the appropriate authorization and is obliged to maintain confidentiality.
For How Long Is My Personal Data Processed?
Syndicai Sp. z o.o. as the administrator of your data and makes every effort to ensure that all personal data is stored for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected. When possible, we try to provide a specific period of data storage.
Your personal data may be subject to profiling to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. However, this data will not be used by the Administrator for automatic decision making.
Detailed information regarding the period of processing specific pieces of data can be found later in this document.
Is My Data Shared With Anyone Else?
The recipients of your personal data are employees and associates of the Administrator. The recipients of this data can also be entities that supply or support the Administrator, e.g. the entity through which email correspondence is carried out.
In some cases, your personal data may also be shared with public authorities. This will only be done in cases when we are required to do so by applicable law.
If, as part of processing, personal data will be transferred to recipients in third countries (outside the EEA), such data transfers may take place on the basis of a decision on the appropriate level of protection taken by the European Commission, i.e. for organizations participating in the Privacy Shield program ), or based on standard contractual clauses in accordance with the decision of the European Commission or based on the explicit consent of Users.
What Are My Rights Regarding the Processing of My Personal Data?
The Administrator acts in accordance with User rights related to the processing of their personal data. These rights result from applicable law in the field of personal data, in particular the GDPR (Articles 16-21).
In connection with the processing of personal data, Users have the following rights:
- The right to amend or edit the data: If you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that appropriate changes be made to your personal data;
- The right to delete the data: You can demand that your personal data be deleted;
- The right to limit processing: You can request limits to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data: You can object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling related to direct marketing. Due to the fact that the basis for processing may be the Administrator's legitimate interests, i.e. determining, investigating or defending the Administrator's claims, processing personal data of participants reported by another user in order to participate in the Conference (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the GDPR) you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to withdraw consent: If you have consented to the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time, and the withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- The right to transfer data: If it is lawful, you can request that personal data provided to us be returned to you or transferred to a third party;
- The right to file a complaint: We want to provide you with the most complete protection of your personal data in accordance with all applicable law. If you still decide that we are processing your personal data unlawfully, Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Processing Data Using Cookies and Other Online Technologies:
- Web beacons: In addition to cookies, the Website may also collect data normally gathered by internet system administrators as part of so-called logs or log files. Information contained in logs may include, among other things, your IP address, type of platform and web browser used, Internet provider and address of the page from which you entered the Website. Some subpages of the Website may contain so-called web beacons. Web beacons allow you to receive information such as the IP address of the computer on which the page on which the web beacon was posted, the URL of the page, time of page loading, type of browser, as well as information contained in the cookies, in order to assess the effectiveness of our ads.
- IP address: The Administrator reserves the right to collect IP addresses of Website visitors which may be helpful in diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyses (determining from which regions the most visits are recorded). In addition, they can be useful when administering and improving the Website.